Our principles govern our approach
True to the slogan „You will never arrive, unless you know, where you want to go“ clear guidelines govern our actions:
- True to our word, we stick to arrangements and consents.
- We respect our vis-à-vis. Fairness, esteem and tolerance rules our interaction with clients, candidates, staff and partners.
- We treat candidates critically, frankly and with fairness and recommend only those, who managed to convince us. We convince future employees with exiting positions and real perspectives regarding their professional development.
- We do not solely glance at our candidates diploma, certificates or the years of professional experience. We address those, who, in addition to their professional knowledge, also possess Soft Skills, essential for the task and the team involved.
- In order to guarantee our clients an optimum price-performance ratio, our approach ist based on defined project budgets with an optional success related component.
- Our actions are transparent. Through planned, focused and effective deployment of the right measures, tools and ressources our actions are verifiable, our results quantifiable.
- We do not stipulate exclusivity within the assignment but do strongly recommend it for the duration of the project.
- We never lose sight of the agreed goal and promise to reach it the most efficient way.
- We are true to the “Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct“ of the Project Management Institute.